And you thought you had all the technology you need in the palm of your hand. The Chinese use technology and have access in many more situations than you do. Here are 10 examples of advanced widely used technologies in China- with pictures.
1. Wired Subway. People have access on their mobile devices on modern train cars.
2. Tv on trains and in stations. You can learn to cook a dish in the subway station or watch a show while riding on the subway car.
3. Use of Baidu Translate. You may not be able to speak Chinese and a Chinese teen may not speak English, but she can use her Baidu app to talk to you. She can help you use it, but you won’t be able to figure it out.
5. Mobile pay at KFC. Granted most places can’t take mobile payments, but Chinese customers can get original recipe using their phones.
8. Promotion via WeChat. Businesses connect with customers via WeChat, a popular texting app. More people are moving to these services and away from social media and marketers in China have beaten you to it.
9. Heavy use of portable personal Wifi units and batteries. The Chinese have great internet access because they carry around devices that connect them anywhere and they don’t run out of power.
10. China has more Apple stores. Granted, many are copycats, but they look good and can help you with your Mac. You won’t need an appointment either.
So, there you have it. In some ways China beats us in technology.